All drawn by me. Enjoy!
(Very) Early Concept of Acrylette
This was drawn roughly some time early 2009, when I was still discovering the wonder that is Cats. This is my first attempt at drawing anything Cats related. This was also back when Acrylette had that hideous monocle, and I had no knowledge of Mary-Sues. Done in pencil.
(If you don't know who Acrylette is, click HERE.)
First Attempt of Rumpleteazer
This would have been a perfect first attempt if it wasn't for the fact that she is obviously cross-eyed. Done with mechanical and colored pencils.
Demeter in Suspiciously Emotional Pose
Still trying to draw the human body properly and not in a cartoon-ish format. Done in mechanical and colored pencils.
Misc. Kitty
This was supposed to be another OC (that I have now abandoned because of the major Mary Sue-ness), but I accidentally mixed up the colors on the unitard and the makeup came out so wrong. I still find it interesting to look at, though. Done in mechanical and colored pencils.
Victoria/Torryn Concept Design
A possible costume for Victoria in a Cats/Merlin crossover that I wanted to write but never got around to. The description reads:
"Torryn is a new nightmaid in the castle. She doesn't talk much, but is very beautiful. Merlin becomes smitten with her. One evening, he accidentally discovers her secret - she has been enchanted to turn into a cat every morning when the sun rises, and change back into a human when the sun sets. Torryn is sure that Merlin will reveal her secret to the king, but instead he reveals his own secret to her. They end up having an intimate relationship, but it is an affair, for Victoria loves another..."
Yeah. She wouldn't have ears and a tail in human form, but I just felt like drawing them. Done with mechanical and colored pencils.
Girl in Rumpleteazer Makeup
A test in monochromatic coloring. Also a result of boredom and anxiousness for Halloween. Done in pencil on an index card.
Glomping Dear Skimble
Excuse the headless Skimbleshanks. Other than that, I think he looks great. Jenny could use a little more work, though. Then again, I was working from a weird angle. Skimble probably got back from a long train trip, and Jenny just couldn't help herself. I love this couple so much. Done with mechanical and colored pencils.
Bomba Being Bomba
I think I'm getting better at the human body. At least, I hope so. I could have made her wig a little longer. I love the movie version of Bomba, where she's actually a believable shade of red, and not just stop-sign red. Done in mechanical and colored pencils.
The Curious Beast
I think this is one of my better ones, despite the size. Tugger looks very...Tugger-ish. The mane was HECK to draw. Done in pencil on an index card.
Chibi Handstand Pouncival
This was originally meant to be Mungojerrie, but I was too lazy to do ALL the stripes, and I had an itching to draw Pouncy's eyepatch. It was hard, and his expression looks weird. Probably because I drew the eyes while I had the drawing upside down. But there is a certain cuteness about it that convinced me to upload it. Done in pencil.
Chibi Anime Etcetera Bust
I don't know why I wanted to draw the anime-style kitty mouth so bad - I just did. And I think I added to much black to her headfur. But, it still looks - ACK! I forgot to give her the little whisker marks on her upper lip! DRAT! ... Okay, I'm calm. I'm calm. Done in pencil.
Chibi Skimble's LATE!
I personally love this one. I was a little unsure of how to make him look more tabby-like, but I think I did well. The slightly unkempt (for Skimble, anyway) headfur wasn't intentional, but now it actually looks cute since he's already stressed and whatnot. Done in pencil.
Chibi Skimble's LATE! - Colored
I think this came out really cute! I'm glad I decided to make his face paler than the rest of his fur, because that orange color really camouflages well. But now I notice that his tail and vest are blending in with each other! Oh, well. It's still sweet, and very Skimble-y. Done with Paint.NET (latest version) over the original sketch.


No comments:
Post a Comment