A little hobby I have: taking the character list from one fandom and then casting them as the characters of another fandom! It's actually really fun. Most of these I put on YouTube, but some are just too weird! But I'll put all of them on here, you can count on that!
Cats/Merlin Cast:
(Merlin is a sci-fi/drama on BBC and SyFy. It follows the adventures of the wizard, Merlin, and Arthur Pendragon before Arthur became king. Includes characters such as Gauis, Guinevere, and Lancelot. Very entertaining. Posted on YouTube as a Mother's Day present.)
Mistoffelees as Merlin
The Tugger as Prince Arthur Pendragon
Demeter as Guinevere
Old Deuteronomy as Gaius
Cassandra as Lady Morgana
Plato as King Uther Pendragon
Munkustrap as Lancelot
Cats/Powerpuff Girls Cast:
(I saw something similar on YouTube, but I'm not copying it. My cast is different.)
Victoria as Blossom
Etcetera as Bubbles
Electra as Buttercup
Munkustrap as the Professor
Macavity as MojoJojo (is that how you spell it?)
Cats/Drake & Josh Cast:
(Drake & Josh is one of the many well-loved teen sitcoms produced by Dan Schneider. In a way this is on my YouTube, but only the main roles.)
The Tugger as Drake Parker
Mistoffelees as Josh Nichols
Jemima as Megan Parker
Asparagus as Walter Nichols
Jellylorum as Audrey Parker-Nichols
Pouncival as Craig Ramirez
Tumblebrutus as Eric Blonowitz
Jennyanydots as Helen Dubois
Victoria as Mindy Crenshaw (accept it)
Admetus as Crazy Steve
Cats/Alvin and the Chipmunks Cast:
(^^)
The Tugger as Alvin
Munkustrap as Simon
Tumblebrutus as Theodore
Bombalurina as Brittany
Demeter as Jeanette
Electra as Eleanor
Cats/Castle Cast:
(Posted on YouTube. Castle is another one of my obsessive fandoms. It's a show on ABC about a mystery writer (Castle) who shadows a homicide detective (Beckett) for inspiration for his novels. And there's all this romantic tension between them and everything. People often compare it to "Moonlighting", but it's got a lot more humor. Season 3 now airing!)
Mungojerrie as Richard Castle
Demeter as Det. Kate Beckett
Grizabella as Martha Rogers
Jemima as Alexis Castle
Alonzo as Det. Javier Esposito
Pouncival as Det. Kevin Ryan
Bombalurina as M.E. Lanie Parish
Skimbleshanks as Capt. Roy Montgomery
Cats/Aristocats Cast:
(The original singin' kitties! Posted on YouTube, but slightly tweaked for full viewing experience.)
Alonzo as Thomas O'Malley
Cassandra as Duchess
Victoria as Marie
Mistoffelees as Berlioz
Pouncival as Toulouse
The Tugger as Scat Cat
Scat Cat's Gang:
Old Deuteronomy as Russian Cat
Coricopat as Chinese Cat
Rumpleteazer as American Cat
Plato as Italian Cat
Cats/Legally Blonde the Musical Cast:
(I've had this on my computer forever. FINALLY posted on YouTube.)
Victoria as Elle Woods
Mistoffelees as Emmett Forrest
Bombalurina as Paulette Bonafonte (sp?)
Munkustrap as Prof. Callahan
Alonzo as Warner Huntington III
Cassandra as Vivienne Kensington
Demeter as Brooke Windham
Delta Nu Sisters:
Etcetera as Margot
Jemima as Serena
Electra as Pilar
Tamtomile as Kate
The Tugger as Kyle O'Boyle
Tumblebrutus as Nikos Argitacos
Pouncival as Carlos
Rumpleteazer as Enid Hoopes
Plato as Aaron Shultz
Coricopat as Sundy Pagrowell Pomadon (I think that's how you spell it...)
Rumpus Cat as Bruiser Woods
Cats/Super Heroes (Villains) Cast:
(I've recently become fixated on Iron Man and Wonder Woman, so I compiled this. I tried to get everyone in there without using characters that only comic book junkies have heard of.)
Munkustrap as Superman
Coricopat as Batman
Mungojerrie as the Joker
Rumpleteazer as Harley Quinn
Bombalurina as Wonder Woman
Alonzo as Iron Man
Tumblebrutus as the Green Lantern
Cassandra as Catwoman
Pouncival as Captain America
Admetus as Spiderman
Plato as the Incredible Hulk
Fantastic Four:
Mistoffelees as Mr. Fantastic
Victoria as the Invisible Woman
Macavity as the Human Torch
The Tugger as The Thing (Don't kill me...*hides away*)
Cats/Disney Princesses Cast:
(This had to be done.)
Jemima as Snow White
Victoria as Cinderella
Cassandra as Pocahontas
Demeter as Belle
Rumpleteazer as Mulan
Tantomile as Jasmine
Etcetera as Ariel
Bombalurina as Aurora
Cats/Doctor Who Cast:
(Yeah, I'm a Whovian. Deal.)
Munkustrap as the Doctor (Nine)
Mistoffelees as the Doctor (Ten)
Victoria as Rose Tyler
Jemima as Martha Jones
Electra as Donna Noble
The Tugger as Capt. Jack Harkness
Alonzo as the Doctor (Eleven)
Etcetera as Amy Pond
Macavity and the Henchcats as the Daleks
Old Deuteronomy as the Face of Boe (^^)
Gus as Ood Sigma
Jellylorum as Sarah Jane Smith
Cassandra as River Song
Plato as Mickey Smith
Jennyanydots as Harriet Jones
Admetus as Rory Williams
Old Deuteronomy as the Face of Boe (^^)
Gus as Ood Sigma
Jellylorum as Sarah Jane Smith
Cassandra as River Song
Plato as Mickey Smith
Jennyanydots as Harriet Jones
Admetus as Rory Williams
Cats/Top Gear Cast:
(I wouldn't really consider this a crossover, but I still find it funny. Top Gear is a sensational British car show hosted by three hilarious middle-aged men and a tame racing driver. It rocks the socks.)
The Tugger as Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson
Mistoffelees as Richard "Hamster" Hammond
Munkustrap as James "Captain Slow" May
Admetus as The Stig
Cats/Charlie's Angels Cast:
(The original ones from the 70's. RIP Farrah Fawcett. :'( )
Cassandra as Sabrina Duncan
Rumpleteazer as Jill Munroe
Demeter as Kelly Garrett
Etcetera as Kris Munroe
Exotica as Tiffany Welles
Bombalurina as Julie Rogers
Asparagus as John Bosley
[_____] as Charlie Townsend (^^)
Cats/Mary Poppins Cast:
(We watched this today at school, and I just felt this come together so well.)
Jennyanydots as Mary Poppins
Skimbleshanks as Bert
Rumpleteazer as Jane Banks
Mungojerrie as Michael Banks
Bustopher Jones as George Banks
Demeter as Winifred Banks
Bombalurina as Ellen
Jellylorum as Cook
Grizabella as Katie Nana
Munkustrap as Admiral Boom
Gus as Mr. Binnacle
Asparagus as Uncle Albert
Cats/The Sound of Music Cast:
(Don't you think that Jenny makes the perfect Julie Andrews? I think so.)
Jennyanydots as Maria
Skimbleshanks as Captain Georg von Trapp
Demeter as Liesl von Trapp
Plato as Friedrich von Trapp
Rumpleteazer as Lousia von Trapp
Tumblebrutus as Kurt von Trapp
Electra as Brigitta von Trapp
Jemima as Marta von Trapp
Etcetera as Gretl von Trapp
Grizabella as Mother Abbess
Griddlebone as Baroness Elsa Schraeder
Munkustrap as Rolfe
The Tugger as Max Detweiler
Cats/Emerald City Confidential Cast:
(Emerald City Confidential is this computer game that I really love. It's a spin off of the Wizard of Oz, but it's all detective work. Very Sam Spade. It also includes most of the characters from the original books, which I like. It's a very big cast, and I'm still not finished!)
Demeter as Petra
Mistoffelees as Cutter/William
Bombalurina as Dorothy Gale
Victoria as Queen Ozma
The Tugger as Anzel
Macavity as the First and Foremost Phanfasm
Bustopher Jones as Professor Wogglebug
Jennyanydots as Scraps, the Patchwork Girl
Plato as the Lion
Coricopat as the Scarecrow
Electra as General Jinjur
Skimbleshanks as Captain Bill
Rumpleteazer as Trot
Pouncival as Tik Tok
Mungojerrie as Jack Pumpkinhead
Jellylorum as Glinda, the Good Witch of the South
Grizabella as the Wicked Witch of the West
Exotica as Nimee Amee
Asparagus as the Wizard
Cassandra as Mombi
Etcetera as Betsy Bobbins
Gus as Ruggedo
Alonzo as Gov. Nick Chopper (Tin Man)
Sillabub as Miss Cayke
George as Shaggy
Cats/Ever After Cast:
(Ever After is a Drew Barrymore movie that I have recently fallen in love with. Partially because it's a Cinderella movie, which essentially is my all-time favorite princess fairytale, and partially because it was so easy to cast with the Cats characters.)
Demeter as Danielle
Grizabella as Baroness De Ghent
The Tugger as Prince Henry
Old Deuteronomy as Leonardo da Vinci
Bombalurina as Marguerite
Rumpleteazer as Jacqueline
Mistoffelees as Gustave
Jennyanydots as Paulette
Jellylorum as Louise
Gus as Maurice
Cats/The Nutcracker Cast:
(I went to see the Nutcracker recently, and it was amazing, so of course, I had to cross it over.)
Jemima as Clara
Pouncival as Fritz
Alonzo as the Nutcracker Prince
Victoria as the Sugar Plum Fairy
Skimbleshanks as Uncle Drossylmeyer
Macavity as the Mouse King
The Henchcats as the Mice Soldiers
Jennyanydots as Mother Ginger
Bombalurina as the Spanish Dancer
Coricopat & Tantomile as the Arabian Dancers
Mungojerrie & Rumpleteazer as the Chinese Dancers
Plato & Tumblebrutus as the Russian Dancers
Cassandra & Demeter as Snow Faries
Etcetera & Electra as Flower Faries
Jellylorum as Mrs. Staulbaum
Asparagus as Mr. Staulbaum
Cats/Mary Poppins Cast:
(We watched this today at school, and I just felt this come together so well.)
Jennyanydots as Mary Poppins
Skimbleshanks as Bert
Rumpleteazer as Jane Banks
Mungojerrie as Michael Banks
Bustopher Jones as George Banks
Demeter as Winifred Banks
Bombalurina as Ellen
Jellylorum as Cook
Grizabella as Katie Nana
Munkustrap as Admiral Boom
Gus as Mr. Binnacle
Asparagus as Uncle Albert
Cats/The Sound of Music Cast:
(Don't you think that Jenny makes the perfect Julie Andrews? I think so.)
Jennyanydots as Maria
Skimbleshanks as Captain Georg von Trapp
Demeter as Liesl von Trapp
Plato as Friedrich von Trapp
Rumpleteazer as Lousia von Trapp
Tumblebrutus as Kurt von Trapp
Electra as Brigitta von Trapp
Jemima as Marta von Trapp
Etcetera as Gretl von Trapp
Grizabella as Mother Abbess
Griddlebone as Baroness Elsa Schraeder
Munkustrap as Rolfe
The Tugger as Max Detweiler
Cats/Emerald City Confidential Cast:
(Emerald City Confidential is this computer game that I really love. It's a spin off of the Wizard of Oz, but it's all detective work. Very Sam Spade. It also includes most of the characters from the original books, which I like. It's a very big cast, and I'm still not finished!)
Demeter as Petra
Mistoffelees as Cutter/William
Bombalurina as Dorothy Gale
Victoria as Queen Ozma
The Tugger as Anzel
Macavity as the First and Foremost Phanfasm
Bustopher Jones as Professor Wogglebug
Jennyanydots as Scraps, the Patchwork Girl
Plato as the Lion
Coricopat as the Scarecrow
Electra as General Jinjur
Skimbleshanks as Captain Bill
Rumpleteazer as Trot
Pouncival as Tik Tok
Mungojerrie as Jack Pumpkinhead
Jellylorum as Glinda, the Good Witch of the South
Grizabella as the Wicked Witch of the West
Exotica as Nimee Amee
Asparagus as the Wizard
Cassandra as Mombi
Etcetera as Betsy Bobbins
Gus as Ruggedo
Alonzo as Gov. Nick Chopper (Tin Man)
Sillabub as Miss Cayke
George as Shaggy
Cats/Ever After Cast:
(Ever After is a Drew Barrymore movie that I have recently fallen in love with. Partially because it's a Cinderella movie, which essentially is my all-time favorite princess fairytale, and partially because it was so easy to cast with the Cats characters.)
Demeter as Danielle
Grizabella as Baroness De Ghent
The Tugger as Prince Henry
Old Deuteronomy as Leonardo da Vinci
Bombalurina as Marguerite
Rumpleteazer as Jacqueline
Mistoffelees as Gustave
Jennyanydots as Paulette
Jellylorum as Louise
Gus as Maurice
Cats/The Nutcracker Cast:
(I went to see the Nutcracker recently, and it was amazing, so of course, I had to cross it over.)
Jemima as Clara
Pouncival as Fritz
Alonzo as the Nutcracker Prince
Victoria as the Sugar Plum Fairy
Skimbleshanks as Uncle Drossylmeyer
Macavity as the Mouse King
The Henchcats as the Mice Soldiers
Jennyanydots as Mother Ginger
Bombalurina as the Spanish Dancer
Coricopat & Tantomile as the Arabian Dancers
Mungojerrie & Rumpleteazer as the Chinese Dancers
Plato & Tumblebrutus as the Russian Dancers
Cassandra & Demeter as Snow Faries
Etcetera & Electra as Flower Faries
Jellylorum as Mrs. Staulbaum
Asparagus as Mr. Staulbaum

No comments:
Post a Comment